Hi beauties! It’s been a while since I write about my play box and although I’ve had it for a week or so, I thought I’d write about it. I mean better late than never am I right!? Keep reading to find out more about what I got ♦
- Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir Mascara (Full Size $26 and Mini $14). I love trying out new mascaras. Honestly, I’m not a fan of spending a lot of money on mascaras because there are drug store mascaras that kick high end mascaras’ butts! (Yeah, I’m looking at you L’Oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise!) However, I am a big fan of Marc Jacobs Beauty so I’m excited to see how this works out.
- Origins Clear Improvements Active Charcoal Mask (varies in price based on size). I actually own the full size bottle of this mask. I used to use it about once a week, now I use it once every 2 weeks since I am using a different face mask (see previous blog Strongest Mask? to read more on that). I love how refreshing and clean it makes my face feel and it helped get rid of a ton of my blackheads.
- Morrocanoil, Morrocanoil Treatment (Full Size $34 and Mini $15). I am super excited to try this because I have heard great things about this brand. My hair can get pretty dry but I like to stay on top of it by treating it with oils and deep conditioning. This seems like a great arsenal to add to my routine.
- Sephora Collection Ultra Shine Lip Gel in Perfect Nude ($12). I already love the color and I just can’t wait to use it! I’m thinking on top of a nude matte lippie, but we’ll see!
- Caudalie Vinosource S.O.S Thirst Quenching Serum ($49). I’ve only really used their instant detox mask (which is fantastic) and their moisturizing sorbet (which was ‘meh’). Since my skin gets really dry in the winter, I will definitely be putting this to the test.
- Burberry My Burberry Blush (varies based on size). I haven’t had a chance to smell this one but I love that each box comes with a new scent. I am obsessed with perfumes and this is a great (and inexpensive) way to try new scents 🙂
I got six products in their ‘deluxe’ sample size. I find that I get enough product in each one to get a good feel for the brand and what the product claims to do– plus the box is only $10 a month! It’s a great way to try brands in Sephora without going bankrupt.
Well beauties that is all for this post, until next time! ♥♦♥