Hi beauties! Today I want to take a moment and write about my go to nude lippies! Nothing brings me more joy than finding the perfect nude for my skin tone (wow, that’s a dramatic statement lol!). Nude is my go to color for everyday, to pair with a smokey eye, or to do a full glam look. I find that it is so classy and classic. Keep reading to find out which nudes are my fave ♥
- Jeffree Star Cosmetics- Celebrity Skin– This retails for $18 and it is perfect on my olive skin. I love that the formula isn’t drying at all and yet it is still super long lasting. So far I haven’t found a JSC lippie I don’t like!
- Kylie Cosmetics- Literally– This retails for $15 and it is actually a gloss. I absolutely love the Kylie lip glosses and this color is perfect. Her glosses feel very nourishing on the lips, I just love them.
- Bareminerals Buttercream Gloss- Tantalize– This gloss is on sale now for $10 from $18 at Sephora!! I don’t think they’ll be on sale after Thursday so be sure to check the link soon! I am obsessed with their glosses, especially this nude color. It’s very nourishing and for a gloss it is long lasting (it won’t last through a meal but I’m sure you know what I mean). It’s definitely a must have.
- ColourPop- Aquarius– For this one I actually love both the satin and the gloss (not the matte, it’s insanely drying). They retail for $6.00 each! It’s like a pinky nude and I usually use this during the winter months when I’m a little more pale.
- KKW Creme Liquid Lipstick– The set retails for $45 dollars, but you do get 4 liquid lipsticks so you end up paying about 11.25 per lippie. Lately I’ve been grabbing these quite a lot. They have like a whipped consistency, and feel nice on the lips. I really like to layer these on top of a matte liquid lipstick for added wearability. For those who don’t want to or cant spend the money on the set, a (kind of) dupe I would recommend is the ColourPop Ultra Satin Lip; they are $6 bucks and you get free shipping after spending $30! Think of all the lippies you can buy!
These are the lippies I tend to grab almost always! I may actually need to restock a few of these because I’ve exhausted them. This post was actually pretty difficult because I have so many nudes; narrowing it down to only 5 was quite the task.
I hope you enjoyed the post! Until next time my belles!♦♦♦♦♦
I am using accessories (necklaces and earrings) I received from Rocksbox! To sign up click here and use code ANABELLEBFF1 to receive your first box for FREE!